Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games Week 2

Monster

Forum Manager
Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Sacramento Kings
Michigan Wolverines
Detroit Pistons
Watching Louisville crush Syracuse. 21-0 in the first 5 minutes. Louisville has only run 5 or 6 offensive plays and have 3 offensive TDs. Incredible. Jackson for Heisman.

Syracuse answered, but damn, that was the most dominant 5 minute start to the game I've ever seen.

Louisville's WRs aren't doing Lamar Jackson any favors. They've dropped at least two passes that would have given him a couple more passing TDs. The last one was an easy pass with nobody to catch the receiver (think it was a RB) and he just completely dropped it.

And Lamar Jackson just hurdled a defender and ran the ball in for a TD with ease. This guy looks like a mix of Vince Young and Mike Vick on the football field. OMG.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jG5oJbFpMgk

And Louisville plays FSU next week.

Just imagine if Syracuse didn't go for it at the 10 so early on 4th down. That 3 points could be huge the way this one is shaking out. Syracuse gets the ball to start half.

This is going to be a snoozer of a Saturday. So much so that ESPN has dubbed it "Style Point Saturday."
Weee!!
I'm hoping for at least CMU to take out OK State. That would be awesome!

Louisville won 62-28

Lamar Jackson finished with 411 passing yards and 199 rushing yards and 5 total touchdowns. I stopped watching about half way through the 3rd quarter, but damn, that's insane. His passing numbers would have been even bigger if not for all of the drops.

Louisville won 62-28

Lamar Jackson finished with 411 passing yards and 199 rushing yards and 5 total touchdowns. I stopped watching about half way through the 3rd quarter, but damn, that's insane. His passing numbers would have been even bigger if not for all of the drops.

Bobby Petrino found himself a Pat White/Denard Robinson.

Hopefully he stays off the motorcycles and doesn't bang the co-eds, and he'll be okay.

Hopefully he stays off the motorcycles and doesn't bang the co-eds, and he'll be okay.

It's OK if he bangs a coed or two, as long as he gets a written letter of consent.

I banged a consenting coed or two back in my college years, and I wasn't even a football player.

The refs just absolutely, completely, f'ed up the Troy v Clemson game. Troy guy throws a pick, their player rips it right back from Clemson guy. Didn't even acknowledge it, didn't review it, nothing.

Not anymore. 13-10 Clemson.

That's beyond bizarre. It was almost like no one WANTED to say anything. The Troy guy grabbed the ball from the Clemson interceptor and fell down with it in his hands. No one said a word.

Clemson vs. Troy still a stalemate at 13-10. Clemson looks to go up 20-10, but still waiting. Clemson was so explosive last year. They completely lost it for this game!

Back