Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

PT for Morris

TheVictors

Wow, you know the Lakers are up by 30 or down by 30 when Morris gets time...

I wonder if he is going to find himself a new contract after this series (Lakers are done). I'd be surprised if the Lakers re-signed him, so hopefully he finds something in free agency.

I don't get why these young guards from Michigan keep jumping into the draft. Harris and Morris could have done wonders for their NBA career if they had just stayed in school one more year.

Eh, I don't think Manny was going to gain much by staying another year. I mean, he could have, but I don't think he would have.

Darius on the other hand made a big mistake IMO. He's going to be a limited player no matter what on the biggest stage, but if he would have had another year to work on his deficiencies in college, rather than having them exposed in the opportunities he got with LA, it could have made a big difference. It's going to take some work for him to change the negative perception that the league likely has of his skills now.

Back