Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Right On Cue

alonzomoseley_fbi

The Notre Dame defense is really great. [rolls eyes]

http://espn.go.com/college-football...e-fighting-irish-finds-revenge-sweet-michigan

Give me a fucking break. Michigan abused their defense well enough that they could have hung 30 on them. Michigan's quarterback and backup running back are just too dumb to not throw it to the guys in the dark jerseys, and Notre Dame's defense is really special. The only thing that stopped Michigan yesterday was Michigan's quarterback. Such a great ND defense. How many times did Michigan punt?

I read that. I was disgusted. Terrible analysis. In all facets of the game, except one and it was a big one, Michigan dominated Notre Dame.

How can anyone watch that game and say the ND defense was great? They got some pressure on Denard but the majority of their "great plays" was just Denard throwing them the ball. Literally throwing it right at them and no where near our players.

Worse yet - their offense looked horrible. Had Denard not given them 10 points by giving up the ball in the red zone - Michigan's 6 points might have won the game.

Back