Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Rookie Jersey #'s, and jersey # changes

I feel like Wright has a bit of a chip on his shoulder. I like that

21 was my number...another reason to like Abdullah. I hope Lombardi feeds him the ball and the line improves with all the changes. If so, the kid might have 1500 combined yards.

21 was my number...another reason to like Abdullah. I hope Lombardi feeds him the ball and the line improves with all the changes. If so, the kid might have 1500 combined yards.

When you walk by a mirror, do you always stop and point at yourself with a slick grin?? You must lol

When you walk by a mirror, do you always stop and point at yourself with a slick grin?? You must lol

"looking good there 21. Headed to McDonald's to get some good value"
-hughes

-hughes

Alright......I admit......that was funny. Actually, that was fuckin hilarious. I actually imagined someone doing that in their #21 high school jersey.

Alright......I admit......that was funny. Actually, that was fuckin hilarious. I actually imagined someone doing that in their #21 high school jersey.

lol it was....then I read tonys and remembered how dumb he is.

Last edited:
I will only read this thread when wearing my high school varsity jacket.

-hughes

damn-good-stuff.gif

Shiiiiittt....

I would still wear my old jersey every day.

But they didn't let us keep them, and there is no way in hell it would still fit.

So I like to sit back and think of the days I threw 5 TD's passes in one game for Polk High.

Shiiiiittt....

But they didn't let us keep them, and there is no way in hell it would still fit.

So I like to sit back and think of the days I threw 5 TD's passes in one game for Polk High.

3 rush TDs in a half then benched so Craig Krenzel could get his shitty passing stats and go on to a full ride at OSU.

Shiiiiittt....

Was your number also 33?

Was your number also 33?

HAHA! Glad someone caught the reference. Was afraid I went out too far with that one.

But no, I was #77. My dad wore #7 when he played baseball back in the 50s, so I was #77 in every sport I ever played, because he picked the number for me to be #7-Jr.

He was an alcoholic, it made sense to him I'm sure.

Last edited:
Back