Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Spartans at BC

Spartanmack

I thought about going to the game with my son for a bit but scheduling conflicts with kids' sports and school events quickly put that to rest. Probably better given the chance that we lose this game and if we win, it's not like it will be one of those wins you remember forever like beating undefeated OSU on the road late in the season. So instead of 8 hours in the car over 2 days, I'll be watching this one from the couch.

Hard to know what to expect, MSU is clearly better than expected but prone to mistakes and this will be our toughest test yet. It's a rebuilding team vs. a team on the rise. BC gave mizzou everything they could handle on the road, but how real is Mizzou? They kinda remind me of a poor man's penn st - not as hyped up or as consistently hyped up as the nittany kittens but like penn st, over-hyped when they are getting attention. Are they the paper Tigers or was that a respectable loss to a really good team?

If it's the latter, I don't like our chances. It's the former, it's an opportunity for a resume building performance. I'm not making any predictions, of course I want a win but either way, I want to see them compete. If they lose, I hope it's not because of turnovers & penalties. It's nice to be excited for kick off, a feeling we haven't had in awhile except for the Kenneth Walker year. Go Green!

Last edited:
Back