Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Stolen

alonzomoseley

Historically, you are permitted to mug Michigan receivers in the endzone. But still, goddam.

Utter bullshit.

No other explanation to this game than the officials were paid off by the corn lobby.

I sware to god.

I'm not one to say refs cheat. But holy shit. An ex buckeye player even saw it. Happened all day.

And how didn't hemmingway catch that ball?

They had four good defensive stands. We should've done something different on fourth down. If a Michigsn DB would've been called for the same play, I'd be upset about it.

I am pretty mad about it as well. I have no idea how that was not a TD at the end....

Also, when did the rules change so the D can just jump on receivers?

HailHail said:
They had four good defensive stands. We should've done something different on fourth down. If a Michigsn DB would've been called for the same play, I'd be upset about it.

True, they could've worked the plays better down there. That being said, Hemmingway was in and I would've liked to have seen what would happen on the 2pt play.

I think you run it right away on first down, instead of calling the quick time-out. You run it, then call time-out. Then on 4th down, you can run it or throw it.

4th down for sure was the time do something there. I think we can out in the same formation all three plays, too. And the Hemmingway catch would've stood as a TD if it had been called one in the first place, unfortunately for us.

I thought Smith could have come up with the 3rd down play. That pretty much seals our fate as not winning this division.

Yeah, that pass from denard...although not perfect, hit him right in the numbers.

Back