Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Summer Olympics 2024

Cam

Cam’tn Crunch
Administrator
Nashville Sounds
Cleveland Cavaliers
Nashville Kats
Pittsburgh Steelers
Nashville Predators
Tampa Bay Rays
Nashville SC
Vanderbilt Commodores
Who all is watching the Summer Olympics this year? I try to catch the opening and closing ceremonies, but I don't watch a whole lot of it. I try to watch the basketball games, but the time zone difference has them at weird times.

Given the debauchery and the deliberate mocking of Jesus, Christians, and Catholics, which seemed to be the entire intent of the Opening Ceremony, I refuse to watch.

It's events like these where the occult is on display for millions, and that's intentional.

I'll consider, for now, the power outage, the heavy rains, and the fouling of the Seine as mere "coincidence."

But it's a moot point anyway, because I haven't watched a Summer Olympics since 1988.

Last edited:
Same as Byco. I might have watch some at one point but not any more.

I can't avoid getting news about the 2024 Paris O(ccult)lympics, and there are reports about some Algerian dude posing as a woman who is getting away with Assault and Battery in the boxing ring.

Anything to this? I can't imagine why a dude would want to hit a woman. I thought that was a criminal offense, and against the laws of nature.

Last edited:
I missed it, but Team USA beat Serbia in a very close game. They'll play France for the gold medal on Saturday. Should be an exciting game. With France being the home country, it wouldn't surprise me if they knocked off the US.

Back