Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Thanks Colin

alonzomoseley

On replay, it was impossible to tell when Kaepernick last had any sort of possession. But once it was ruled a fumble on the field, it was impossible to overturn because there were no views of the play that showed Kaepernick with possession past the plane of the goal line. And that muffed snap is the kind of painful play that could come back to haunt a team that now will have almost zero margin for error if it wants to be playing in January.

I don't really think it matters. the relationship between Harbaugh and the Front Office sounds so toxic, I can't see him staying, or even being retained another year there.

If you're not happy with a Super Bowl appearance every three years, and a conference championship game every year, there's not much that will satisfy you.

I don't really think it matters. the relationship between Harbaugh and the Front Office sounds so toxic, I can't see him staying, or even being retained another year there.

If you're not happy with a Super Bowl appearance every three years, and a conference championship game every year, there's not much that will satisfy you.

Yeah, but this sounds like he's done late December, rather than after a playoff run of some length.

I didnt think that was a muffed snap. I thought Colon fumbled it in the pile. I think one of the reasons we are hearing rumblings in the lockerroom is because the players think Harbaugh has his head up Colon's colon. The dude constantly fucks up and Jimmy keeps patting him on the back all the while scolding the team as a whole and not sitting Colon down for a game. 12 TDs and 9 total turnovers isnt cutting it.

Back