Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The New Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Presently, Michigan has 15 available scholarships for 2014. Meaning, at the moment, it can still add two more players to the class......

Malik McDowell and Parker Westphal I would assume

Does this mean Hand isn't going to attend UM?

Presently, Michigan has 15 available scholarships for 2014. Meaning, at the moment, it can still add two more players to the class......

Malik McDowell and Parker Westphal I would assume

There will be attrition between now and nsd 2014. Webb and others were saying they expect around 18-20. Many rs juniors will not be asked back.

Yep, Hoke and Co will force some out to make room for their players...family values...

Furbush looks like a beast. Agressive and man some nice sloberknocker hits in that vid.

If he gets a mohawk, can we change his name from FurBush to LandingStrip? :no:

Last edited:
One thing for sure we are building a very strong aggressive D we will smack people in the mouth. Just like the OL they have built. It took a few years but we will be back to old school Michigan football.

Yep, Hoke and Co will force some out to make room for their players...family values...

After four years, which is all they should expect to be given.

To even call it forcing people out is kinda laughable.

Last edited:
Michigan Football could land 4 of nation?s top 5 players

Nice little read @

http://isportsweb.com/2013/07/08/michigan-football-recruiting-could-u-m-land-4-of-nations-top-5/

ESPN?s Top 5 July 8, 2013 by Rob White

1. Leonard Fournette, RB: is considering Michigan and wants to visit this fall.
2. Jabrill Peppers, CB: The nation?s #2 ranked player has committed to Michigan.
3. Andrew Brown, DT: No Michigan interest, is committed to Virginia.
4. Da?Shawn Hand, DE: Has Michigan in his top 3 and will take an official visit this fall.
5. Adoree Jackson, CB: Has Michigan in his top 10 and hopes to visit this summer.

Nice little read @

http://isportsweb.com/2013/07/08/michigan-football-recruiting-could-u-m-land-4-of-nations-top-5/

ESPN?s Top 5 July 8, 2013 by Rob White

1. Leonard Fournette, RB: is considering Michigan and wants to visit this fall.
2. Jabrill Peppers, CB: The nation?s #2 ranked player has committed to Michigan.
3. Andrew Brown, DT: No Michigan interest, is committed to Virginia.
4. Da?Shawn Hand, DE: Has Michigan in his top 3 and will take an official visit this fall.
5. Adoree Jackson, CB: Has Michigan in his top 10 and hopes to visit this summer.

If they were to land Hand or Jackson this defense has the ability to be better then '97 or '06 which were two of the greatest defenses in Michigan history. If they land both they contend for the best defense in College football history. This is getting me hyped for sure since this defense is already going to be very good possible top 5.

If they were to land Hand or Jackson this defense has the ability to be better then '97 or '06 which were two of the greatest defenses in Michigan history. If they land both they contend for the best defense in College football history. This is getting me hyped for sure since this defense is already going to be very good possible top 5.

Don't get your hopes up for Jackson. Track is really important to him and he wants to go to a school with a great track program. Michigan is on the outside looking in there.

Don't get your hopes up for Jackson. Track is really important to him and he wants to go to a school with a great track program. Michigan is on the outside looking in there.

what the hell are you talking about? We won an NCAA Championship in Men's Track and Field in 1923. what more does he want?

it's like... we have land here. he can run as much as he wants. we even have an indoor track when he gets cold outside.

possible best defense in CFB? based on 16 year olds? good thing you aren't getting ahead of yourself

possible best defense in CFB? based on 16 year olds? good thing you aren't getting ahead of yourself

Oh but they are really really spunky 16 year olds.

Optimism doesn't wait on facts. It deals with prospects. Pessimism is a waste of time. - Norman Cousins

All you Michigan fans do is get ahead of yourselves, re-write the past, blame the refs, the timekeeper, the weather or come up with some other reason to brag about your arrogant 900+ football victories.

bunch of pricks, I hate all of you and I went to Michigan State, too!

Also, that 06 defense gave up 42 to OSU

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

That was an epic battle of #1 in the nation hosting #2 in the nation, pitting rivals from College Football's .......no, Sports' greatest rivalry of all-time against one another.

Don't blame you if you can't relate...

And that 06 Ohio* Defense gave up 39 points and 400yds that day .... but whipped Sparty 38-7 in Lansing just one month earlier, yielding less than 200yds to State.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back