Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The New Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance peppers gets moved to safety?..kid looks like he could easily put some weight on and be a monster.

Any chance peppers gets moved to safety?..kid looks like he could easily put some weight on and be a monster.

Why would you move a shutdown corner to safety? Much harder to find a shutdown corner. He would be a hell of a safety, though.

Why would you move a shutdown corner to safety? Much harder to find a shutdown corner. He would be a hell of a safety, though.

Understood, only cause of how many quality recruits weve seemed to grab at cb the last couple years and how big the kid looks. Was proabbly stupid in retrospect but just something that popped in my head lol....that happens a lot.

I know one thing I cant wait to see him in the winged helmet. He seems the be the crazy athletyic type that you could put anywhere on the field and he will just make plays.

"Some kids should be kept off of the HS football field for the safety of the other players" - some beat writer commenting on Pepper's highlight video

I realize its just high school but damn our 2015 recruit is going off

Damien Harris 12 carries, 300 yds & 4 TDs in the 1ST HALF. Yes those numbers are from 1 half.”

Damien Harris 12 carries, 300 yds & 4 TDs in the 1ST HALF. Yes those numbers are from 1 half.?

300 yards on 12 carries?

You sure these are Madden numbers?

Damien Harris 12 carries, 300 yds & 4 TDs in the 1ST HALF. Yes those numbers are from 1 half.?

he's now a 5 star RB with Rivals, I believe. Damn. Will be looking for highlights tomorrow. He must have ripped off some 80 yarders.

he's now a 5 star RB with Rivals, I believe. Damn. Will be looking for highlights tomorrow. He must have ripped off some 80 yarders.

Not down on the kid. He certainly passes the eye test. But don't flip over the numbers. The competition he is playing against in rural Kentucky is not exactly top shelf.

No new commits after UtL 2? I was so geeked after that game that I committed.
I think it's my 20th or 30th time. I have a perpetual redshirt.

Just letting everyone know that 4 star WR recruit Drake Harris from Grand Rapids Christian has not played a down this season...
They are still hoping to get him back for he second round of the High school playoffs next week.

Last edited:
i think you mean Drake Harris. Gary Harris is a Sparty in BB.

Via Twitter --

Tom VanHaaren ✔ @TomVH

JuJu Smith said he thinks Michigan is a great school, but not a fit for him. Cancelled his visit said losses caused them to drop on his list

Via Twitter --

Tom VanHaaren ✔ @TomVH

JuJu Smith said he thinks Michigan is a great school, but not a fit for him. Cancelled his visit said losses caused them to drop on his list

Shocker. In other good news, Hand seems to be warming up to Alabama and the SEC in general.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back