Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Indiana vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

Damn it. Not looking like one of the best D's in the country. Let's go, guys!

Can we get a DB to look back at the ball? That's three passes that could have been picked.

Perhaps almost as annoying as UM's inability to tackle is IU's PA guy growling, "First down, HOOOOOOOSIERS!"

Your team is 4-5 and playing in a half empty stadium that would be 3/4 empty if not for Michigan fans.

Shut the fuck up.

Finally able to watch this game. Its been a goddamn adventure. I accidentally shut my computer down and the motheffucker tells me it has 28 downloads fo install. Ugh!!!!$

Perhaps almost as annoying as UM's inability to tackle is IU's PA guy growling, "First down, HOOOOOOOSIERS!"

Your team is 4-5 and playing in a half empty stadium that would be 3/4 empty if not for Michigan fans.

Shut the fuck up.

In his defense, he'd probably be fired if he said "First, down, woopty fucking doo. We still suck."

Shut the fuck up.

That PA guys is annoying as shit. Shut the fuck up, indeed.

Back