Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Indiana vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

I've never seen a team dominate someone so bad in the 1st qtr and still be trailing lol

He has been going hard after Rashan Gary. But you're right, there is no depth.

Even if we got him, we still need 2 or 3 more for this class. I don't remember us getting any commits for 2016 yet and I don't believe we got one in 2015.

I take that back. We got Rashad Weaver for 2016, but he's a 2/3 star player and I'm pretty sure he's not going to be ready for major minutes.

We may be leading but that was a very concerning quarter. This is exactly why I was more worried about this game than @Penn State. Offense needs to come out and have a nice long drive now. Indiana is going to score more points.

Stop the fucking penalties. And now Jake goes down big time. Fucking bullshit.

Even if we got him, we still need 2 or 3 more for this class. I don't remember us getting any commits for 2016 yet and I don't believe we got one in 2015.

I take that back. We got Rashad Weaver for 2016, but he's a 2/3 star player and I'm pretty sure he's not going to be ready for major minutes.

They are recruiting Chris Daniels as well. Karlo Kemp looks like a fit to move to the inside as his frame fills out.

Back