Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official K-State vs ][V][ichigan BWW Bowl game thread

And unless there is something we don't know about, if I'm Derrick Green, I'm transferring. Maybe even at halftime.

Normally, I say go for it.

But punt it here. Give them the ball with a minute left and 75 yards to go. I know it didn't work at Penn State, but given that UM gets the ball to start the 2nd half, I get out of the first half down 2 possessions.

agree.

Peppers is instantly our #1 corner next year

And go for it here. Who gives a fuck? If we punt we'll just give up a TD anyway

UM is just not that tough anymore

I think the coaches struggle to find real talent and work ethic. I believe its on the team but they would rather pick players based off seniority. Maybe Hoke is a teamster.

Right now Hoke and his staff are getting schooled by Snyder and his staff.

Bet KSU tries to score again instead of just sitting on the ball and running out the half.

I brought this up earlier but used Fitz as my example.

Is it in the best interest of the program to play underperforming seniors in a meaningless bowl game at the expense of younger guys for whom the playing time could give them some level of benefit come spring ball and the following season?

Henry, Strobel, Wormley, Glasgow, etc. getting beat up inside at least gives a handful of guys a perspective on the improvement they need to show. Black and Washington getting beat up inside offer NOTHING of benefit for the program.

How about Mo Hurst. Whom Hoke has been praising. Dude is way over 300 the last time I heard.

I brought this up earlier but used Fitz as my example.

Is it in the best interest of the program to play underperforming seniors in a meaningless bowl game at the expense of younger guys for whom the playing time could give them some level of benefit come spring ball and the following season?

Henry, Strobel, Wormley, Glasgow, etc. getting beat up inside at least gives a handful of guys a perspective on the improvement they need to show. Black and Washington getting beat up inside offer NOTHING of benefit for the program.

I am all for benching anyone on defense..

And unless there is something we don't know about, if I'm Derrick Green, I'm transferring. Maybe even at halftime.

You are nit kidding. Wtf ifs going on with that situation? UM destroys 5 star talent.

Hoke was great recruiter but really a mid major coach

Snyder retired from ksu and then unretired

And losing Coach Montgomery is hurting. The weakest part of the defense is a position where the DC doubles as position coach and the HC doubles as position coach. UM needs to get a DL coach. Hoke was a LB, Mattison didn't even play defense. Now I believe that guys can be coordinators on the other side of the ball and some guys are better position coaches at positions other than what they played. But this just doesn't seem like it's the case here.

Great first half Shane! It's nice to see a QB going through progressions and throwing the ball like a QB should. Obviously need a RB to start establishing something positive, and the defense has to wake up and stop every other drive...

Play calling has been horrible on both sides of the ball. You can't play this short game the whole way. It just doesn't work. The run game is beyond pathetic.

Back