Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official K-State vs ][V][ichigan BWW Bowl game thread

And again, it's possible for a HC to be successful even though he's not the best with X's and O's. Hoke is able to get top talent, but he himself isn't the best at coaching it. So he HAS to give control to coaches and coordinators who know more than he does. His DL sucks, and he doesn't have a DL coach.

Breaking out the strong shit.

Just throw it to Gallon, get him the season yardage record, and fuck this season

Great first half Shane! It's nice to see a QB going through progressions and throwing the ball like a QB should. Obviously need a RB to start establishing something positive, and the defense has to wake up and stop every other drive...

And he didn't stare down his receivers. Devin has a habit of doing that from time to time.

Morris will save this team in some games in thr further. But it wont be enough. I'm afraid it's going to be a while before UM is legit national title contender. Even with the talent of Morris. We are just to inconsistent.

Last edited:
I did not think D would be the problem tonight

yeah... I didn't think KState would move the ball as easily as they did.

the only thing that kept them to three scores was the fact that we had two long drives of our own.

And again, it's possible for a HC to be successful even though he's not the best with X's and O's. Hoke is able to get top talent, but he himself isn't the best at coaching it. So he HAS to give control to coaches and coordinators who know more than he does. His DL sucks, and he doesn't have a DL coach.

Agree

Meanwhile 10 yards net rushing in the half. Bo rolling over in his grave

Michigan only has 10 yards rushing. Where is Green?

I'm sure we'll find out after the game that he came to bowl practice overweight or broke some team rule. Outside chance at him having some injury at or below his knees.

I'm sure we'll find out after the game that he came to bowl practice overweight or broke some team rule. Outside chance at him having some injury at or below his knees.

the Gibbons thing is weird too. not traveling to take care of a "family matter."

if it was any other player on the team, it probably wouldn't seem weird.

the Gibbons thing is weird too. not traveling to take care of a "family matter."

if it was any other player on the team, it probably wouldn't seem weird.

Dude, you just helped me figure it out!!!

Gibbons and Green are obviously lovers.

With gibbons not playing his last two games I think it is a Brendan issue, not a family issue
Either legal ot not on team these last few weeks

Back