Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official UCF vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

I know people keep saying that I should be happy we're winning big, but I can't get over how bad the OL looks and how easily the D breaks down on option plays and QB scrambles.

I know people keep saying that I should be happy we're winning big, but I can't get over how bad the OL looks and how easily the D breaks down on option plays and QB scrambles.

Yep, need to work on both sides of the ball.

So none of this game crew know that PJ Fleck coaches Western and not Central?

Last edited:
Brown needs to clean this shit up or we're going to lose by 50 in Columbus.

Sloppy, but this always happens at some point in the season. Look around the country if you are feeling bad about this performance. Clemson is beating Troy by 3, CMU is down 3 to OK State, Georgia is hanging on against Nicholls.

So what was the difference between that Peppers hit on the QB right there and the one that got the player ejected earlier?

What do you want us to say Gotime? Can't answer that question for you, you'd have to ask the refs.

Back