Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

the trolls have taken over

Monster

Forum Manager
Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Sacramento Kings
Michigan Wolverines
Detroit Pistons
the ESPN board. Damn, there's like 5 or 6 trolls killing that place. Hoopster is now the king, there's some golfer faggot there, and some moron name unscrewford keeps posting in the third person about how he's a better troll than everyone else.

seriously....WTF? did all of the lurkers grow some balls over there and start posting? i don't recognize anyone there except for the occasional member from here going to check up on it.

Not only did the format nearly killed the board, the posters that stuck behind delivered the finishing blow. I have no desire to even check up on that place. I'm glad I lurked at the right time and found out where everyone else moved to.

In a weird way you should be happy there's trolls. It means you're a good team and other fans are getting scared.

When the eagles signed all those players a storm of eagle fans trolled the packers board. So happy to see them lose.

the troll to fan ratio is staggering. i just so happened to stumble back over there in time to sneak into this forum before espn switched over. not familiar with hoopster, but from the looks of it i'm damn sure happy about it. what a dumbass.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
In a weird way you should be happy there's trolls. It means you're a good team and other fans are getting scared.

When the eagles signed all those players a storm of eagle fans trolled the packers board. So happy to see them lose.

Poopster is an in-house troll (I think). He claims to be a Lions fan but rides Josh Freeman's dick and tries to put down Mike Stafford [sic] as much as possible. Also keeps talking about the 50 year rebuilding plan or some shit like that.

schles192 said:
doinwork83 said:
Word is Hoopster is actually ZoomBabyZoom. Any truth to this?

Thought you were zoom....

Well, we're making progress from everyone being Slick (or in michiganalex's case, everyone is either nsonnett or dice).

Romneybot said:
schles192 said:
Thought you were zoom....

Well, we're making progress from everyone being Slick (or in michiganalex's case, everyone is either nsonnett or dice).

ya WTF is with that guy thinking hoopster is Sonnett....lol

SLICK said:
Romneybot said:

ya WTF is with that guy thinking hoopster is Sonnett....lol

Didn't sonnett post something a while back about getting a few whiny PMs from michiganalex talking about how he wanted to be friends and hates getting bullied on the Lions board? Can't remember if it was sonnett or someone else.

Back