Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Unofficial Official EMU vs Michigan thread

after that last pass, he is definitely on top of the heisman list

they'll be running out of shotgun soon. they dont want to but they may not have choice

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]This poor start might just have knocked Denard out of the lead in the Heisman race.

most overrated player I've ever seen. he was shit last week but his WRs made him look good. Of course, he got all the credit though. did you hear anything about Hemmingway? I sure as hell didn't. "Denard is so magical"

I hope its not a Hangover, I would think this Coaching staff would have their ducks in a row.

OH SHIT THAT WAS NICE!

great, we get the ball back so we can go 3 and out again.

Wish he was 235 and could run like that, Then we may have a true running back

If Michigan's not the luckiest team in college football so far this year I don't know. Wow. EMU fans have to be shitting themselves.

Back