Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Unofficial Official MSU vs Michigan thread

I swear to god, if we Get into sparty territory one more time and dont score im gonna ...... Do nothng.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]These announcers fucking suck.

Speilman mostly. While being a good lion he is a buckeye at heart and just hates on everything uofm does.

i seriously can't tell if this is another case of us and the 1st half struggles or if sparty is just that good on D.

How does he know that "Hoke is not happy with Roundtree and his quarterback?"

lostleader said:
UM needs to find a way to take the crowd out of this game

the best way is to score, but they're going to be loud again right after halftime.

dpinsea said:
[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]These announcers fucking suck.

Speilman mostly. While being a good lion he is a buckeye at heart and just hates on everything uofm does.

I've never seen this much anti-UM slant from Spielman. But it's evident. But he's spot on regarding Robinson's footwork and throwing.

Back