Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

This can't be a real Lions board

wheels002

It's week 15 and their are no mock drafts on the front page. WTF has happened to us lol.

thats what happens when you don't have a top 10 pick.

even last year at this time the Lions were still inside the top 10...then they ran off the wins at the end and dropped to top 15.

Normally I would have said a C or RG first but Backus has been turrible this season. I always thought Backus was decent though not a top LT but this season, IMO, has been his worst. Also I didn't realize he was a FA in March.

I'll go OL Barrett Jones Alabama. Can play either Tackle or Guard.

1. LT Mike Adams
2. OC Ben Jones

Maybe the management will decide to let go off Backus and Raiola at the same time. Other than that maybe in FA we find another OL (RG, RT)? Sure we still need DB help, but I like Delmas/Speivey at the safety spots. But, I think Houston and Smith are still #2 and #3 on the depth chart with this team missing that #1.

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]1. LT Mike Adams
2. OC Ben Jones

Maybe the management will decide to let go off Backus and Raiola at the same time. Other than that maybe in FA we find another OL (RG, RT)? Sure we still need DB help, but I like Delmas/Speivey at the safety spots. But, I think Houston and Smith are still #2 and #3 on the depth chart with this team missing that #1.

Great FA Center: Chris Meyers from the Texans, they have to resign Super Mario and Foster so they may let him walk and draft an interior lineman. Will the FO consider upgrading over Raiola is the big question.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Normally I would have said a C or RG first but Backus has been turrible this season. I always thought Backus was decent though not a top LT but this season, IMO, has been his worst. Also I didn't realize he was a FA in March.

Yeah he's had a pretty horrific year. I bet the Pec injury he got before the season started is playing a bigger role than what's being let on.

Only explanation I cna think of - he played solid last year. And he's completely dropped off the table this year... pretty epic decline for 1 year.

wheels002 said:
It's week 15 and their are no mock drafts on the front page. WTF has happened to us lol.

I know...wtf. I've resorted to trolling the board about Suh.

tonyballs said:
SLICK said:
Cordy Glenn...swit swat

He play Guard or Tackle, Slick?

Swizzle....

Looked like he was all over the line during his time at Georgia but Guard mostly. I only think he had like 4 games as a LT.

Back