Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers @ Twins 7-9-15 Game #85

Boy they really got pelferys pitch count in outstanding shape after the first

Smh

Clown shoes has a hole in his glove apparently

Lead off man on again

Last edited:
Castellanos sucks out there. Come on, that ball was right at him.

Yeah he is really a sub-par third basemen sadly and yet his is second in all MLB in fielding percent at .977 and 12th in chances at 176..

16 in range at 2.52..

It always feels his feet are stuck in cement to me..

Last edited:
Clown shoes has a hole in his glove apparently

Lead off man on again

and in his head.
Stressful pitches again for Price, and he needs more than a minute in the dugout to catch his breath and clown shoes swings at the first pitch he sees.

Nick having a tough day.. Big leaguers make that play..

Last edited:
Nick can't come up with another one damit he's killing us out there

Last edited:
and in his head.
Stressful pitches again for Price, and he needs more than a minute in the dugout to catch his breath and clown shoes swings at the first pitch he sees.

I know it I can't believe pelfrey is at only 53 pitches through 5 after throwing 19 in the first..take some damn strikes guys geeeeebus

2 unearned runs. But Price probably deserves to already have 2 runs against him today anyways. C'mon bats, wake up.

terrible inning by Nick. The first error was terrible. The second wasn't as bad but he still HAS to make that play. They hit some bullets off of Price that inning!

Back