Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. Cubs Game Thread June 14

Lead off man on 1st 6 innings, need to make it count this time. This guys cannot throw strikes, just look for your pitch right down the middle.

I am trying not to think bad thoughts about this game but it is really hard..

Maybe Jim needs to put guys in motion...

Tigers trying to overtake the lead from orioles for most GIDP by team.

Lead runner on every inning so far?

Too many fat-asses on this team that can't beat out a DP or play defense...

What is the differential between the Tigers hitting into DPs and the # the Tiger's defense has produced?

JV's pitch count in great shape, now lets finally break through and give him some runs.

I've been saying that for a while.....just becuase it's baseball doesn't mean you don't need athletic players.

I bet Cabrera and Fielder are in better shape than you are, so I don't see the point of saying "athletic players".

Lead off runner on, again.. good job raburn.

sets up the double play nicely.

Back