Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALDS Game 4 Thread Oct. 4

What a fucking joke of an inning.

What was that 8 pitches?

This is A.J. Burnett on the fucking mound.

If we can't score 5 this game we deserve to lose.

Had a feeling all day this was going to happen. Fucking AJ Burnett shutting the Tigers down. Too many people were down on him. There may have been sufficient reason, but you know he's using that as motivation

godfuckingdamnit.

i honestly think we're the better team, but we're playing like crap this series. we won 2 games by the seat of our pants and got blown out the other game.

THis is a pathetic offensive performance.. I could understand if A.J was having great command but so far he has been mediocre at best.. Barely throwing strikes with balls up in the zone, and the Tigers aren't doing jack to take advantage..

im out for the night. i need food and i cant take this pathetic failure anymore.

This game is at the point where the Yankees cannot be permitted to score any more runs, there is NO 9th inning for the home team with Rivera on the mound, much like Valverde.

Nothing worse than losing a 2-1 lead with all the momentum at home.... Atleast IMO..

I'm going to be honest here, you can't really ask more from Rick considering his regular season.. The blame is all on the bats so far..

tigers99888 said:
Nothing worse than losing a 2-1 lead with all the momentum at home.... Atleast IMO..

we're just barely halfway done with this game. game's nowhere near over. especially with burnett on the field with at least another inning.

Back