Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALDS Game 4 Thread Oct. 4

Can't believe they let this prick settle in like he has. They have to get a couple back this inning. Don't want to face the back of their bullpen trailing by 3.

sk3pointer said:
tigers99888 said:
Nothing worse than losing a 2-1 lead with all the momentum at home.... Atleast IMO..

we're just barely halfway done with this game. game's nowhere near over. especially with burnett on the field with at least another inning.
I really hope I eat crow, but I was speaking hypothetical..

tigers99888 said:
I'm going to be honest here, you can't really ask more from Rick considering his regular season.. The blame is all on the bats so far..

Bullshit you can't.

A pitchers job is to make out and not allow runs.

Not to give up a bunch and ask him offense to bail him out.

2 HBP, and plenty of pitches up in the zone that got tattooed.

This is the Playoffs, he has to be better.

I'm not at all mad about Rick's performance. The offense has got to do something.

3 innings left to score runs s/b more than enough if the Tigers are a for real postseason team.

Time to get to Burnett, or at least get him out of the game.

rick left way too many pitches up in the zone in this game, it was only a matter of time before they starting hitting them

i wish so badly that that ball would have gone over grandy's glove right now. we'd be tied or up a run...

and of course cabrera's rip goes right to jeter. figures this game.....

Back