Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Under Armor practice

mhughes0021

If you've never seen a male suck on another male then watch 5 minutes of the under armor practice on ESPN lol. The all /drool over peppers then entire time. Kid looked solid. I mean....were talking about practice....but he looked good.

Peppers isnt going anywhere. I believe he is an early enrollee

At one point he intercepted Wilton and said to him "Next year thats every day"

Last edited:
he hasn't played a down of college football yet.

hope he doesn't show up to camp 30 lbs overweight like last year's 5-star recruit...

I don't remember hearing that he is an early enrollee. Those guys are already enrolled and on campus

Yeah, he only put on weight cause he had a boo boo on his ankle.

God help us if that's true. In the bowl game, Countess looked like Courtney Avery Deux.

Sometimes it takes more than a year to fully recover from the type of injury that he had. I expect he'll look better next season.

I don't remember hearing that he is an early enrollee. Those guys are already enrolled and on campus

Some of the M recruit watchers were re-tweeting some messages from the kids traveling to A2 today to begin college.

Last edited:
I still think the kid looks like a safety. Hearing talk they are planning on using him a lot on offense as well.

Back