Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Vandy Football 2024

Cam

Cam’tn Crunch
Administrator
Nashville Sounds
Cleveland Cavaliers
Nashville Kats
Pittsburgh Steelers
Nashville Predators
Tampa Bay Rays
Nashville SC
Vanderbilt Commodores
This topic will be the home to all my gripes about Vanderbilt football. This is my first time actually being a season ticket holder, and we've got a tough schedule playing Alabama, Texas, and Tennessee at home... Plus Virginia Tech and South Carolina at home. Our two freebies (hopefully) are Alcorn State and Ball State, also at home.

I'm sure I'll have plenty to gripe about as the year goes on.

I bought one season ticket on the away side just to try and sell the tickets. Sold my first ticket, the Bama game. It sold for a little bit less than $200. That almost covers the cost of the season ticket by itself. I guess I'm officially a ticket scalper.

EIGHT DAYS AWAY FROM THE SEASON OPENER. :D

I don't expect to beat Virginia Tech (or any SEC team), but I've got that wonderful feeling of delusion at the moment. :)

Vandy beat Virginia Tech 34-27 in overtime. Crazy game.

MvVtv5.jpg

Another year of the stadium being a construction zone though.

igc0db.jpg

qYNk2A.jpg

And another year of the home crowd not showing up. :p

Another game this Saturday. It's a night game (6:30 PM), which is always my preference. We're playing Alcorn State. Fingers crossed that Vandy takes care of business, but you never know.

Forgot to update this, but we went to the game on Saturday. Ended up being Alcorn State 55-0. It may have been a cupcake FCS opponent, but I've never been to a game where they were rolling like that. Heck, I've seen us lose FCS games.

Back