Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

What happened to Odoms?

mcgreavster

Has he played at all this year? His freshman year he was targeted more than any other player (90% of them were those god awful bubble screens that he always lost yards on.)

Anyone know whats up with him?

he quit the team and got a full time job backing cars into parking spots.

or maybe he hasn't played because RichRod left and we stopped throwing bubble screens for negative yards?

He's had a cast on one of his hands. Pretty sure he saw a little time last week. I'm sure he'll be a part of the offense going forward. He's a solid receiver and very good blocker

I'm pretty sure he broke his arm in summer camp. Not sure if that's why he's not playing or if it's because people actually beat him out for the starting spots.

i think one led to the other

i think they ahve to work back into him playing

Senior (2011) ... appeared in two games at wide receiver ... missed the season opener vs. Western Michigan (Sept. 3) due to injury ... returned to action as a reserve wideout and on special teams vs. Notre Dame (Sept. 10) ... appeared as a reserve wide receiver and contributed on special teams vs. Eastern Michigan (Sept. 17).

from his roster page on mgoblue.com

He destroyed one of EMU's DBs on a block last Saturday. Drove the guy out of bounds. It was the first time I saw him in on offense all year.

MichChamp02 said:
he quit the team and got a full time job backing cars into parking spots.

Heard he was benched because he backed into Hoke's parking spot!

Back