Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

What trolls do you miss from ESPN?

We shouldn't, and I don't think we have yet actually.

Nobody has brought up Mikey503, or Mikey508, the Tennessee Vol fan, has anyone?

He was pretty funny sometimes, and he did actually come on the board to give M fans congrats when Michigan beat Tenessee in the basketball tournament season before last.

the annoying one was PhiPsi or PsiPhi Vol. that guy was a typical dumbass southern frat boy.

I am on my IPhone. I also took some zzz-Quil about an hour ago (after a couple of beers)... And now it's time to crash.

jtrbucks ain't bad ...not unreasonable but can get going in a back-n-forth...

always thought CB was jwlsco ...still do, or give props to CB and may he RIP...

UnBiased1 is a HOOSIER ...

I can't say how funny I find it -- HSM, aka Redneck Rocker ...I got banned on ESPNsucks for punking him for being the RNR.

Don't miss any of them .... CitgoBilly was funny, same with Tex (an Iowa fan on the B10 Board) and DesertSpartan was always cool..

jtrbucks ain't bad ...not unreasonable but can get going in a back-n-forth...

always thought CB was jwlsco ...still do, or give props to CB and may he RIP...

UnBiased1 is a HOOSIER ...

I can't say how funny I find it -- HSM, aka Redneck Rocker ...I got banned on ESPNsucks for punking him for being the RNR.

Don't miss any of them .... CitgoBilly was funny, same with Tex (an Iowa fan on the B10 Board) and DesertSpartan was always cool..

I think I remember Tex. I always read his post using Yosemite Sam's voice.

I didn't spend a lot of time on the B1G board.

Last edited:
1. Heard nothing about CB's passing.
2. The originator of the scarlet and grey board did pass away; forgot his name.
3. It's a fact that anyone with "4life" in their nick is certifiable.

Did anyone mention Berkshire Bull yet? That guy always made me laugh. He would come in, start the most outlandish threads, and then head off to another board to do the same. He would frequently have three or four boards up in arms about him at the same time.

Citgo_Billy was another of my favorites.

Not really a troll but buckeyebikerbabe? I think that was her name.....class poster. As for trolls rocher and aztec are the two that stand out. And whats this about CB? Very sad if true.....CB and I had our moments as well.

Did anyone mention Berkshire Bull yet? That guy always made me laugh. He would come in, start the most outlandish threads, and then head off to another board to do the same. He would frequently have three or four boards up in arms about him at the same time.

I can't believe he slipped my mind. He was good. I liked him last year when he was honoring Michigan to every board along with Wisky about the BCS Bowls saying we have to carry the Big Ten and everyone else is pathetic LOL.

Hah, yeah. He used to say every team wa in for a "Piss pounding" from UW.

No, no one mentioned BB, but I liked him too.

I always admired his abilities.

What was his headline? It was something like " When you say Wisconsin..." it was something funny I remember that.

What was his headline? It was something like " When you say Wisconsin..." it was something funny I remember that.

I think they took that from a beer or cheese ad.

the whole line is "When you say Wisconsin, You've said it all."

I think.

Nothing beats that Redneck Rocker video ...drunk-ass ramblings about Obama, a classic!

jamesjoyce1.jpg

Justin does look a little bit like James Joyce.

Last edited:
Back