Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

whatever happened to.....

fresca

some of the other regs from ESPN like FedExGooch, Slick, Lions kill Pack and Sonnett?

some of the other regs from ESPN like FedExGooch, Slick, Lions kill Pack and Sonnett?

Lions kill pack is LKP, Gooch just showed up again after misplacing this board, thought sonnet was here for awhile so he may just read instead of post. Slick was here not sure what happened to him, maybe he lost interest after we got some what decent.

'sonnett has an account, posted 8 times and has been gone a year. Didn't realize LKP was Lions Kill Pack. Things are so clear to me now..

Last edited:
Lot's of the old "Irregulars" still running around here.

I may be alone, but I kinda miss Slick.

Lot's of the old "Irregulars" still running around here.

I may be alone, but I kinda miss Slick.

yeah i was wondering the other day what happened to him. I may be mistaken, but Tony, weren't you and slick friends? I thought on the old boards you guys lived near eachother or something

He hasn't been a full time guy here in awhile but visited at 1 or 2 times since. I thought for sure he'd make his way back when football season started..but nope. He's always good for a few laughs.

Back