Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Will Prince be the next Inge from the boo-birds

fresca

I think he could be. If the Tigs dont advance and he stinks it up again in game 5 and he says some stupid things to the press again about the sun rising....I think he'll be in the fans doghouse.

I think he could be. If the Tigs dont advance and he stinks it up again in game 5 and he says some stupid things to the press again about the sun rising....I think he'll be in the fans doghouse.

Anybody who knocks in 70+ and can bat above .230 will probably never be compared to CrInge

No, not Inge. Maybe Higginson..who got the big payday in 2003 and just tanked.

Not even close to Inge bad, prince had a good year, just not as good as his 1st year and had some really bad slumps, and his power numbers are not what I expected coming in.

With that said, he has a massive contract and certainly isn't delivering on its worth. I wish Martinez wasn't so old, I'd like to move on with him and try to get some pieces for prince. I'm just not sure I like his prospects going forward and not declining horribly.

Prince is 3rd on the team in BA. and OPS this postseason behind only Vmart and Infante. Why is "stinks it up" being use on him, and nobody else?

Prince is 3rd on the team in BA. and OPS this postseason behind only Vmart and Infante. Why is "stinks it up" being use on him, and nobody else?

Because they aren't making a billion dollars..?

Last edited:
Back