Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

wisky vs ohio

wolverine304

i think this game might be closer than people think. hope they blowout the buckeyes though.

if t martinuez can score on ohio, it gives me more confidence for denard

If OSU can move the ball in the air they can win this game. I think the Bucks D is good enough to stop Wiskys O. By stop I mean keep them under 24

If I was a betting man though I would take Wisc -7, but since I'm just a fan I'm taking the Bucks and the upset

I'm going with Wisky in this one.

On a side note, how pathetic is it that after 7 games your leading passer has 492 yards and your team has a total of 900 passing yards?

Maybe it's just because I hate Ohio so much but to me it look like wisky is just playing very badly instead of the suckeyes playing well

Wisconsin isn't a very good hitman. Last week, I hired them to take out MSU and they failed. This week I hired them to take out OH and they are failing. I guess maybe they just aren't as good as people thought they were. I guess we shouldn't have been fooled by the Fraudgers.

Back