Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

WTF did Harbaugh say to Schwartz?

dunno what actually was "said" between them yet, but check the game-thread's next to last page for the video where it started.

upnorth said:

No idea....but my buddy sent me a text and said they had to be physically seperated by their players.

I love Schwartz. Wish his team would have played with the same intensity today though.

Harbaugh likes to get under peoples skin---he's done it on more than one occasion in the past and he'll do it again.....Schwartz needs to let this shit roll off..

my opinion on this is that the schwartz over reacted just a tad out there.....sure, harbaugh was celebrating like a jackass but jim's gotta keep his ike in on this one......harbaugh did light jim up in the post game interview though, he stated that 'this was on him because he shook schwartz's hand too hard'. basically calling our coach a lil biatch. harbaugh's just a douche, we better not catch his team later on in the season if you catch my drift....no matter where we are we're gonna rip'em the fuck apart.

Back