Go Back   DetroitSportsForum > Sports > Michigan Wolverines

Old 01-12-2018, 03:08 PM   #981

Moe is now a game-time decision tomorrow. Shit. Teske could do a fine job against MSU, but Austin Davis coming off the bench is not great, Bob.

"Referees are a sub-human species that is hell-bent on destroying the good and fun in everything" - Aristotle

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 01-12-2018, 04:10 PM   #982

Dang it all.Moe is out.
FIND A DAMN RUNNING BACK!
Old 01-12-2018, 05:25 PM   #983

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsbob View Post
Dang it all.Moe is out.
Where'd you see that?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

"Referees are a sub-human species that is hell-bent on destroying the good and fun in everything" - Aristotle
Old 01-14-2018, 12:31 PM   #984

OK sorry I let my updates fall to the wayside. I've spent the last week being humble. MSU fans/players/coaches should try it sometime...

so this week, Michigan got robbed AT HOME against Purdue by the refs. Even non-Michigan fans are saying this. Michigan should've won that game, but they didn't. I guess, as JB says, Michigan had their chances to win the game in other ways, but you still cannot deny the total screwjob at the end of the game.

Then IT happened. In a game that I decided to not even comment on beforehand, Michigan went into E Lansing and dominated the Sparties. All year, we've heard how Michigan was only going to get 1 game against MSU and it would be in E Lansing and that MSU was going to destroy Michigan to avenge last year's 29 point beatdown of Sparty in AA. Heck! Even Michigan fans, including myself, were saying this. Oops!! Michigan missed several easy lay-ups and some free throws at the end that would've made the double digit margin even larger. I was at work during most of the game, caught the end at the gym near work.

Next game is 1/15/18 at 6:30pm EST in AA vs Maryland

Looks like a short turnaround from a very emotional game in E. Lansing. Hopefully, the team doesn't have a letdown.

Go Blue!

Last edited by hungry; 01-14-2018 at 12:32 PM.
Old 01-14-2018, 04:31 PM   #985

Should've been a 2-0 week with Michigan beating 2 top 10 teams and staking a claim to the early big 10 season race. Dang!
Old 01-14-2018, 04:38 PM   #986

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungry View Post
Should've been a 2-0 week with Michigan beating 2 top 10 teams and staking a claim to the early big 10 season race. Dang!
Can't think that way. If they would have beaten Purdue, they could have very well lost to MSU. Everything changes.
Old 01-17-2018, 08:02 PM   #987

Most recent game: Michigan came out flat in the first half vs Maryland in AA and was down 10 at the half. Michigan came roaring back in the 2nd half, tied it quickly, then went on to lead by 10 before going flat again. Michigan went to the line up 2 late and Simpson proceeded to miss both free throws, giving Maryland a chance. Maryland nailed a 3 with 3.2 seconds left to seemingly win it. An awesome OOB play from Livers to Rahk set up the game-tying and the game winning free throw with 1.2 seconds left, giving Michigan the win.

Next game: tomorrow 1/18/18 @ Nebraska at 9pm EST on BTN

Don't really know what to expect from the 'huskers, but it will probably be another tough out. It's hard to win on the road in the Big 10. Hopefully, Michigan is recovered from the quick turnaround and emotional games recently

Go Blue!
Old 01-18-2018, 10:07 AM   #988

Nebraska is 10-1 at home this year. They lost to Kansas on a last second three. They have had close calls with Wisconsin (63-59) and Illinois (64-63) in their last two home games, but tonight is likely going to be a tough game.

Last edited by thewolverines24; 01-18-2018 at 11:39 AM.
Old 01-18-2018, 12:45 PM   #989

fuck the buggeaters!

I am the one and only turbo powered engine.
Old Yesterday, 04:15 PM   #990

OK...so, last game: Michigan got their butts kicked at Nebraska. Only one team has won there all year. One of the Sparty's I know was going on and on about how MSU beat Nebraska by 20+ and that means that MSU is better than Michigan...this after Michigan beat MSU by 10 in E. Lansing. These guys are nuts...anyway

Next game: Sunday 1/21/18 Noon EST on BTN in AA vs Rutgers.

again, another game that I can't watch live. I think Delaney has it out for me. He puts games at 9pm or noon. wtf? I think Michigan will win this game.