Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

*Official UM Hoops Thread*

I really don't know how I feel about Wagner. Obviously he's a good to great player when he's on his game, and we will miss his length/defense a lot. He just seemed to shrink in big moments too often for me though. He got in his own head often it appeared.

I really don't know how I feel about Wagner. Obviously he's a good to great player when he's on his game, and we will miss his length/defense a lot. He just seemed to shrink in big moments too often for me though. He got in his own head often it appeared.

Yep. I agree. Say this stuff on the 247 board and I'd get torn apart. In a few big games, he disappeared. The one I will remember most is the UCLA game, of course. Airballing the wide open 3 with under 20 seconds. Ugh!

Yeah man that UCLA game still hurts bad. Wagner had nothing in that game. Still don?t get the play. Drive to the rack dang it.

Sorry if posted elsewhere or old news..

U-M Finishes With The No. 1 Class, Has Officially Won 'Recruiting Title'

https://michigan.rivals.com/news/u-...-1-class-has-officially-won-recruiting-title-

The sheer number of high recruits is a good thing, because when I read this line:
Houstan and Diabate are also just the fourth and fifth five-star players Michigan has signed since former head man John Beilein took over in 2007-08, joining small forward Glenn Robinson III in 2012, shooting guard Zak Irvin in 2013 and small forward Ignas Brazdeikis in 2018.
I'm reminded of how little Irvin did here, how Brazdeikis was one and done, but based on his NBA career, not really done... Robinson was really solid, but still not like a dominant presence or anything.

If half this class can play though, wow.

As great a season as Hunter had last year, teams really did figure him out in the 2nd half of the season. He goes left...that's about it. He didn't have very many dominant games down the stretch nor in the tournament outside of some 5 minute spurts here and there.

I'd be surprised if he goes pro, he still has lots he could work/improve on especially since his traditional big man skillset isn't as valuable in the NBA as it once was.

Then again money does talk so we shall see.

As great a season as Hunter had last year, teams really did figure him out in the 2nd half of the season. He goes left...that's about it. He didn't have very many dominant games down the stretch nor in the tournament outside of some 5 minute spurts here and there.

I'd be surprised if he goes pro, he still has lots he could work/improve on especially since his traditional big man skillset isn't as valuable in the NBA as it once was.

Then again money does talk so we shall see.

Money does talk, but he's unlikely to get drafted. I went through draft boards listed from various sites and Hunter isn't in the top 100 of prospects anywhere. There are only 60 picks in the NBA draft, so Hunter is really far outside of the draft.

Everyone can stop worrying about Dickinson going pro. G-League combine ended yesterday and he did not receive an invite to the NBA combine that started today. If you aren't at the NBA combine, you aren't getting drafted.

Everyone can stop worrying about Dickinson going pro. G-League combine ended yesterday and he did not receive an invite to the NBA combine that started today. If you aren't at the NBA combine, you aren't getting drafted.

Hunter needs to work on building up his biceps.

They?re too skinny for the NBA.

Plus he needs to work on his tan.

He?s from Jersey right?

Should hit the beach this summer.

Hunter needs to work on building up his biceps.

They?re too skinny for the NBA.

Plus he needs to work on his tan.

He?s from Jersey right?

Should hit the beach this summer.

He's from Alexandria, VA. He's dropped a lot of body fat in his prep for the draft. Down to about 8% body fat, but he still needs to add strength. Should be hearing that he's coming back anytime now. Tomorrow is the deadline.

Back