Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

*Official UM Hoops Thread*

My only worry about this team is how thin it is.

We saw what happened at MN when Brooks went down

There is no one to step in for Smith or Brooks.

7 deep is not enough

Johns is just not that good. I thought Zeb would be able to play some minutes.

Trophy!
EwFlRknXEAE2eTs

Bad news is Eli is in the boot and the only one not in a practice jersey. It's not super easy to see, but you can see the gray from the boot on his left leg. His left leg is crossed behind his right leg so look there.

I am reading of possible good news regarding senior(s) returning

Rumor is Eli is coming back

Maybe one or more others

Exciting!!

Yes. Reading signs that a Chaundee return might be in the works, as well

Thinking about that near last possession where Franz takes the wide open 3 pointer that UCLA suckered him into and he airballs it

I'm almost of a mind to have Austin Davis out there and maybe Chaundee instead of a couple who were out there

Davis was so reliable to get a bucket. Brown was playing well that game. His drives to the hole or his crazy efforts at rebounding and put backs might've been the perfect things.

Thinking about that near last possession where Franz takes the wide open 3 pointer that UCLA suckered him into and he airballs it

I'm almost of a mind to have Austin Davis out there and maybe Chaundee instead of a couple who were out there

Davis was so reliable to get a bucket. Brown was playing well that game. His drives to the hole or his crazy efforts at rebounding and put backs might've been the perfect things.

Be careful you might get yelled at for being this right.
But H. (1-8) Wagner was wide open and he hits at a good clip from distance. (Notice my sarcasm). They so bated him into a jumper. Damn I wanted to play Alabama over UCLA. Mick is a really good coach.. damn it I’m still pissed we lost to UCLA.

Great news if anyone of the above come back ! Point guards especially.!

Last edited:
Eli, Chaundee, and Davis might be back

Livers, Smith, and Wagner are expected to move on

Dickinson is expected back

This would be an awesome scenario

I'd love for Smith to come back, too

Mike Smith has officially declared that he will pursue his professional options.

Chaundee Brown has declared his intentions to turn professional and not return to Michigan

that's too bad.

Reading good things about Eli's chances at coming back. Some websites are saying it is a done deal. Other sites are saying that he might come back.

Yes! Eli coming back is huge for these young guards coming in. At least we know who our leader for this year will be

Livers is officially not coming back

That leave Franz Wagner and Hunter DIckinson left to decide their futures

Franz is probably gone and I think Dickinson will stay

Last edited:
Franz declared for the draft, as expected.

not much more to say about that

Back