Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

*Official UM Hoops Thread*

Source: The official start date of the 20-21 college basketball season will be November 25th.

Decision is in.

— Jon Rothstein (@JonRothstein) September 16, 2020

Michigan will play Toledo on Wednesday 12/9/2020

I haven't seen a tip time yet

So apparently we have 12 days in between games? Might be good to heal up, but is there a reason we have so many days off?

scheduling notes:

Michigan @ Maryland Dec 31, 2020 7pm ESPN2

Michigan vs Northwestern Jan 3rd, 2021 7:30pm BTN

A guy on YouTube he’s doing great breakdowns of the games the site is called
Mazie N Brew. He has all the games. Good stuff.

Last edited:
Hey this kid from Texas Tech was ranked #22 in espn rankings has decided to leave Texas Tech and transfer. (freshman Nimari Burnett). He had us in his final four teams. Seems like a me guy so he probably isn’t a fit for us next year with hopefully Jackson taking over at point guard.

Ranked No. 22 in the ESPN 100 for the 2020 class, Burnett originally chose Texas Tech over a final four that also included Alabama, Oregon and Michigan.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-b...g-uncertain-nimari-burnett-leaving-texas-tech

Hey this kid from Texas Tech was ranked #22 in espn rankings has decided to leave Texas Tech and transfer. (freshman Nimari Burnett). He had us in his final four teams. Seems like a me guy so he probably isn?t a fit for us next year with hopefully Jackson taking over at point guard.

Ranked No. 22 in the ESPN 100 for the 2020 class, Burnett originally chose Texas Tech over a final four that also included Alabama, Oregon and Michigan.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-b...g-uncertain-nimari-burnett-leaving-texas-tech[/QUOTE

He could not get pt at Texas Tech. He didn't pick Michigan

We're good. Michigan already has a really great class coming in next year

No, thanks

Article on Chaundee https://michigan.rivals.com/news/mi...ves-winning-and-appreciates-it-more-than-most

He's bringing an intense attitude and so is Smith. It has obviously spread through the team. I love this quote from Brown:

"We try to not let the team get any confidence at all," Brown said. "We want them to have the mindset that they can’t be on the same court as us. Even the other guys, the rotation guys that come in, we tell them the same thing, ‘Just don’t let up, don’t let up, don’t let them feel like they belong here.’ That’s what we’re trying to do to every team."

Well, other teams are playing

I think it would have been better for Michigan to play and win, but obviously, that's not a given

Wisconsin and Iowa losing may help Michigan

Hard to tell at this point, but Michigan's lead in the Big 10 has got better

I do believe a Wisconsin victory today vs Illinois (2/27/2021) wraps up a Big 10 title for the Michigan Wolverines!

Back