Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Softball l- HR in first inning up 1-0

Michlady

going into bottom of 4th

right now we have 2 on and no outs

Romero got on base hit, christner who hit the HR in inning 1 was walked, and susalla got base hit - romero almost tried for home - missing Hutch stop sign and hutch had to dive down to get her to dive back to 3rd

so bases loaded now

Boy, these announcers sure seem to keep bringing up the fact that Alabama is an SEC team ........

You know because, SEC.

Betsa has been doing real well. And the hitters have been battling.

tired of it

sec has 5 teams of the 8

I'm tired of ESPN's constant narrative ever since they did the SEC network and got punked by the BigTen. Get over it and broadcast the games.

Great so far, GO BLUE!!!!

Love it

as much as folks hate slap hitting, i did find the announcers discussion about the field condition interesting - hadn't thought of it relative to slap hit

i wish hey wouldn't talk about streaks - always think it is a jinx

Last edited:
Hutch right now is now the winnigest Active D1 coach 1429 wins and second on all time

that last stat on Hutch is from a friend who tracks these things - not official yet

Damn I totally thought we played Friday.. I was out anyway.

Fantastic win!!!!!

Son graduated tonight from HS :)

Last edited:
Back