Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Nhl playoffs

Round%202%20After%202_zpsxqwsbjzv.jpg

Someone left the floodgates open last night. 11 goals in the Rangers/Sens game and 8 in the Pens/Caps

Round%202%20After%204_zpsfszfk01z.jpg

Fucking wankers in Washington let in 2 goals in the last 3 minutes to blow a 2-0 lead.

Capitals doing thier normal gag, Control the whole game and let 2 empty netters tie the game. Man I hate how lucky Pittsburgh is.

Can Alex O. Get the winning goal ? That is the question?

Nope but that was a nice wrister !!!! 2-1 now in the series as in two nhl series the road teams are winning.

Last edited:
Pretty dirty, doesn't deserve to be suspended for any games.

But he probably will since it's Crosby.

No discipline.
http://www.tsn.ca/no-hearing-for-caps-defenceman-niskanen-over-crosby-hit-1.740569

Given how quick it happened I didn't expect anything. Looked like Niskanen just put his hands up to block the impact of Crosby coming in. Crosby was going down so instead of getting it in the shoulder he got caught in the head.

Considering how fast it happened, and the lack of arm extension from Niskanen would be the mitigating factors. Niskanen's reaction reminded me of the controversial Wideman/Hendersen collision.

I'm not sure . We all know SC history with concussions and it seems pretty convienant to say it was a hockey play. I mean his eyes must have lite up when he knew he was going to clock the kids head in,
So freaking close.

Last edited:
In the half second before Crosby runs into Niskanen he drops down a foot. That is difference between getting hit in the arm and head.

The slow motion replay gives us a false perception of how much time Niskanen had.

It almost looked as if Crosby was going down to draw penalty on Ovi's high-stick.

My only chance to get one right is going up in smoke thanks to the Oilers thinking the game was over up 2-0 after one period. Damn it what a gag job lol..

Last edited:
Back