Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Nhl playoffs

Way better then the nba playoffs.

I read that the NHL playoffs are averaging less than 900K viewers per game. While you may like the NHL better....most sports fans don't. NBA games are getting between 3.5-4.5 million viewers.

Nothing to do with this Tom.

The quality of the product this season isn't close. The NHL's playoffs have been thrilling and exciting. This has been one of the worst NBA playoffs in my lifetime.

Caps will gag . Alex always chokes in big games ..(I'm hoping for a reverse jinx).

Come on Alex!!!

That should do it. Sucks because Pittsburgh will roll Ottawa sadly. Not a chance in hell I pick them though. Without Washington goalie Pittsburgh would have 6 goals already.

Alex Ovechkin is so soft on defense. .

Last edited:
Washington to many attempted passes and not enough shooting in zone.
What a gag job in game 7. Capitals same old same old.

Last edited:
Pittsburgh moves on with a 2-0 win that wasn't even that close . Fucking Penguins dominant tonight in a easy win.

The Pens were dominated the first 10 minutes. Wouldn't say they dominated anything this game.

I'm taking Pittsburgh in 5.
I'm taking ducks in 6.

Cause I hate both teams and will try and not watch 1 minute if it's these two teams.

Go Ottawa !!!

Ryan Getzlaf is a very and really good hockey player. #analysis

I played basketball at 5:30 AM on Wednesday, so around 9:15 I was nodding off. But I saw the score go up 2-0 in Pitt's favor and basically put a bow on that one in my head.

Back