Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Nhl playoffs

I hate Laviolette which is why I picked Ducks over the Preds. Both teams featured the best defensive cores in the NHL with Nashville, IMO, getting the edge.

Losing Johansen will be a big blow for them.

I hope Ottawa can battle back against the Pens, sometimes gotta root for the underdog.

It's sacrilege, I know, but I am pulling for Pittsburgh. Ottawa's trap-style annoys me. So do several of their players. PIT-NASH will be a far more interesting final to me as well.

2-2 after 1 OT. Been exciting game from what I've seen.. Actually pulling for the Senators. Underdog and all..

Disappointed to see the Pens win, was hoping the underdog would edge it out. The Pens did have considerably more scoring chances.

Round 3:
BGB: 3
DUB: 2
BY: 1
PH: 0

Running Total:
BGB/BY: 8
DUB: 6
PH: 5

Round3-West.jpg

Round 4:
Since we agreed can only take our winners from round 3;

BGB: Penguins or Predators
PH: Eliminated
DUB: Predators
BY: Penguins

Tie breaker: Which player will have most points in finals. (First come gets dibs, can't have same player for tie breaker)

playoffs20179386c.png

If no pick is made for most points by the time I get home tonight, I'll randomly assign a player. (Random pick from all roster)

Last edited:
My player is Forsberg, if one has not been assigned. I had only watched to where it was 3-1, Pens and I do not know who scored after that. And Pens in 6, if that s acceptable ... I was with grandchildren in mid-Michigan all weekend.

Last edited:
Nashville being down 2-0 in series has the game in the bag with another 7 left in the 3rd period.

5-1 at the moment.

Calle Jarnkrok now has 4 points in 4 games during the finals.

He had a disappointing 3 in the first 15 games of the playoffs.

Continues to show glimpses why he used to be the top prospect for Detroit.

Back