Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Madden Football 2012

i have to say...the fade routes are much better this year.

Right now I still can't pass well on All-Pro but Pro is too easy to run. What to do, what to do? Probably move to All Pro and just figure how I can improve my passing.

#2000.

Anyone else played with/against Peyton Hillis, he needs 2-3 guys to bring him down every time.

12-0 now, getting closer and closer to the offseason. Finally got Burleson back from injury he was out 11 weeks.

Passing is easy on All-Pro, just do a twin I formation and it will help you get started.

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]12-0 now, getting closer and closer to the offseason. Finally got Burleson back from injury he was out 11 weeks.

Passing is easy on All-Pro, just do a twin I formation and it will help you get started.

Thanks for the tip.

started getting the hang of passing in all pro. gotta get rid of it a lot faster and the frikken D can cover a ton of ground fast. crossing routes and quick slants seem to work ok. I found a play that works for a big play pretty consistently....titus in the slot left in singleback formation. He runs a streak and angles slightly to the post. Wide open for 30-40 yds a pop vs most defenses.

Has calling a hot route always been this easy? Its working pretty damn good.

Hot routes are awesome I use them constantly. Another play for the Lions that works well against Cover 2 Defenses is Twin I-Formation, its a play action pass that has the outside WR streaking while the slot WR runs a post. When you line up look to see if anyone is covering the Slot WR. If there isn't it means they are in Cover 2, which means that Slot WR will have to be covered by the Safety leaving the Outside WR 1v1, simply snap it and throw it deep quickly to that outside WR. Put loft on it and lead the WR and most of the time he will run past the CB and snatch it.

If you guys want, if you are on Xbox Live, add me and ask questions.

Gamer Tag - IAmLegend2323

15-0, just got the Packers left then Playoffs and Offseason! Thinking about playing without Staff and CJ the last game. Haven't had any injuries in the past three weeks, I am due.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]also...adrian peterson is a bitch to stop.

He had 99 yards on 7 carries at halftime. 2nd half i stuffed him for 12 yds on 6 carries
laugh.png

4-0 so far on all pro. Staffs qb rating only 78. 4 tds and 2 picks. frikken linebackers can jump up from 15 yds away and knock down passes/intercept balls. ridiculous.

Running the ball got way to easy this year.

Stats at seasons end:

Stafford 6,500+ yds, 79 TD, 63%
Best 1950 yds 28 TD
CJ 2250 yds 37 TD
Young 1250 yds 13 TD
Burleson 1050 yds 11 TD (in 6 games due to injury)
Pettigrew 850 yds 12 TD

Suh 28 sacks
KVB 26 sacks
Avril 18.5 sacks
Williams 12 sacks
Fairley 14 sacks

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]Stats at seasons end:

Stafford 6,500+ yds, 79 TD, 63%
Best 1950 yds 28 TD
CJ 2250 yds 37 TD
Young 1250 yds 13 TD
Burleson 1050 yds 11 TD (in 6 games due to injury)
Pettigrew 850 yds 12 TD

Suh 28 sacks
KVB 26 sacks
Avril 18.5 sacks
Williams 12 sacks
Fairley 14 sacks

lol someone has to reduce the number of minutes/quarter!

I only play 10 minutes, and there is an auto-run off this year so it is like playing 7 minute quarters last year.

If you're not on All Madden, move to that. The game is obvious too easy for ya.

I'm curious how many plays you run? Probably shouldn't get more than 65-70 on offense and the same on the other side of the ball (NFL standard). I'm going 12 minute quarters with acceleration clock on and average about 62-63 offensive plays a game.

Umm get about 40 pass plays, around 20-25 runs. Then some FGAs, XPs, Punts (not)

I have always been rather good at this game, back in '06 was ranked #1 online for two months. But, I havent played competitively for 3 years. All-Madden, isnt that bad. I play the playoff games on All-Madden, but use All-Pro so that my stats are not all messed up. I played 1 season last year on All-Madden Stafford threw for 2200 yds and like 12TD/2INT, just not enough time because the Computer is given certain liberties that give it an unfair advantage.

Back