Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Injury Tracker

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2017/09/lions_guard_tj_lang_out_with_i.html#incart_river_index
Lions guard T.J. Lang out with fibula injury.
Mlive

http://d2s3dt9f4iyeup.cloudfront.net/images/standard_v1/1ddccc53-249b-4682-8fb2-cfc2c5c7fc30.png
Lengthy Lions injury report, including a fibula injury for T.J. Lang. Lang finished Sunday's game and didn't appear to be injured so this is new.
espn

http://www.detroitlions.com/news/ne...t-Sep-27/4a774569-f567-4946-b130-b0165b0a1ecb
Lions at Vikings practice report: Sept. 27.
Lions.com

https://www.prideofdetroit.com/2017...ons-injury-report-anthony-zettel-jarrad-davis
T.J. Lang misses practice with fibula injury, 6 new Lions on injury report.
The Lions are banged up, with six new players on their injury list.
POD

He was far from the only player listed on the injury report, which went 11 players deep. Ezekiel Ansah (knee), Don Carey (knee) and Dwayne Washington (quad) were the other players who missed practice.

Returner Jamal Agnew (pelvis), linebacker Jarrad Davis (concussion), receiver Kenny Golladay (hamstring), safety Glover Quin (knee), center Travis Swanson (ankle), safety Tavon Wilson (shoulder) and defensive end Anthony Zettel (knee) were all listed as limited.

The Lang, Agnew, Golladay and Zettel injuries were all new.

Fuck.. This offensive line we built this off season might never see the field together

Depth everywhere!

The guard depth got hurt in Dahl and traded to San Fran. We had to use tackle depth starting in June when Decker went down. And Corey Robinson went on IR too 4th tackle. Tough to have a stud 5th tackle on the team (most teams only carry 4).Milhalik is an unknown with talent. Emmett Cleary was the Cowboys tackle depth for awhile.

I like Lelito though. Good signing given the circumstances. Hopefully Lang is minor.

Last edited:
We had 11 players on injury report. Plus Decker PUP, Martin NFI, Hyder IR, Hill IR

They had 2. 4th DE Stephen Weatherly with an illness. And Bradford. Plus Bridgewater PUP. And Shariff Floyd

Vikings are much much healthier.

Hayden and Agnew and Killebrew have been good depth.
Greg Robinson is technically depth holding down the fort for now
Kerin played due to Swanson and Dahl hurt. Laken traded
Other tackles haven't played yet.
Spence and Ledbetter have done well in the rotation
Same with Zettel, Valoaga for Hyder. Zettel has played real well.
Zenner for Washington is a wash
Riddick is technically depth which is good but has a role
TJ Jones has shown good things. Good depth there too. Golladay had the big week one as the third WR.

The only bad depth play has been LB play with Bellore and Reeves-Mabin for Davis and Kerin who is the 3rd string very late pickup in September not 2nd string. Now we'll see with Lelito over Kerin

Last edited:
Hayden has been good? When and where? All I've seen from him are blown assignments and penalties.

Hayden has been good? When and where? All I've seen from him are blown assignments and penalties.

Let's not just cherry pick on one guy. He just gave us a list of about 10-11 guys that are contributing and contributing well.

Can't cry about depth. It's the one thing Quinn takes care of. Our OLinemen are dropping like flies.

Green Bay started 0 tackles last night and had 0 running backs and could have beat the bears by like 50 if they wanted to. We will use it as an excuse at some point im sure....

Ok...heres my quick observation from the depth on this team season to date:

Hayden Garbage
Greg Robinson Hot Garbage
Every LB not named Davis or Whitehead....terribly hot garbage

Hayden Garbage

Unfortunately.....I agree with all of that. I think Jalen Reeves-Maybin has a bright future but the game is too fast for him right now. Bellore is junk.

I don't understand why Tabor seems to be in the dog house......because Hayden is bad. Just plain bad. Hoping Tabor sees the field sooner rather than later.

To be fair.....few if any teams have a good backup plan at LT.

Hayden Garbage

Robinson fine week 1 and ok week 3. Vernon beats everyone

Lots of other depth has been good besides Hayden. Zettel, killebrew, riddick, tu jones/golladay. This is depth you ignore

Lbs struggled. Reeves Mabin a rookie and bellore wasn't good

Packers oline struggles. Rodgers getting killed out there. Bears vs falcons difference

Hayden Garbage

Another guy cherry picking. What about the depth that has stepped up??? You're just looking for the negative as usual. It is completely impossible to have starter depth in every position on the team.

We go 2-2 over the next 4 and we will be in a good position. At the risk of sounding like LKP....if you go 2-2 over the next 4 then theres potentially 8 favorable matchups left on the schedule.

Back