Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Injury Tracker

Dude Stafford with a strained quad is like 8x more worser than obj arod cook and edelman out for the year combined. Only the lions get injuries... duh.

Decker, Hyder, Ngata. Many many games

Tate multiple upcoming

Davis 2 games,Swanson 2 games,Lang 1, Tavon wilson 1

Golladay 4, Dwayne Washington 4

Lions were the more injured team than 5 of the 6 teams they faced including all 3 losses

Good news, for once.

Oh, and LKP will never run out of excuses.....we all know that.

I find it funny that he still includes Ngata in every injury list. Ngata will never play in a Lions uniform again. He hasn't play well since coming to the Lions. I would rather have a young hungry guy than a guy playing out a contract for his money.

I find it funny that he still includes Ngata in every injury list. Ngata will never play in a Lions uniform again. He hasn't play well since coming to the Lions. I would rather have a young hungry guy than a guy playing out a contract for his money.

He is an injured starter playing well. He for sure counts. Lol ignoring ngata

I never thought I'd say this, but I think Ngata might've been our best dlinemen this year. Look at our run d since he left. Another stud DT has got to be one of our top priorities this off season imo

Last edited:
I never thought I'd say this, but I think Ngata might've been our best dlinemen this year. Look at our run d since he left. Another stud DT has got to be one of our top priorities this off season imo

didn't he play the first 5 games?

4.5. Run D good except Atlanta game (missing Davis and Wilson issue there)

3-1 in the games Ngata finished

Rushing rankings in wins

AZ 32nd
NYG 26th
MN 7th (Cook 5.1 YPA before injury)

so, is it the Lions D or is it taking advantage when you go against shitty run offenses?

Rushing rankings in wins

AZ 32nd
NYG 26th
MN 7th (Cook 5.1 YPA before injury)

so, is it the Lions D or is it taking advantage when you go against shitty run offenses?

Davis missing for Vikings too. Shut down Carolina too. Ingram had a 50 yard run due to an illegal block. Lions are good at run d and coverage and forcing turnovers. Very good defense

ST good with stud punt returner now

Offense so talented and needs to get healthy to turn it up a notch. Give me Decker, Lang, Wagner, Stafford, Abdullah Tate, Jones and Golladay and dominate

Davis missing for Vikings too. Shut down Carolina too. Ingram had a 50 yard run due to an illegal block. Lions are good at run d and coverage and forcing turnovers. Very good defense

27 points a game...fantastic!

Yep. We played 3 of the worst rush offenses in the league. We did well against them. Minny is average, we did okay vs them. Atlanta is good, they tore us up.

Atlanta we were missing Davis and Wilson. Vikings missing Davis. Saints missing Ngata

Lions has a good run D. Bring on Bell

Hughes boy Martavis riding the pine for being a head case

Back