Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 13: Lions @ Bucs Thread

Lions desperately trying to give up their turnover advantage

It wasn?t an open shot but I think staff was trying to give Kenny a chance to use his height. Instead Kenny didn?t try to get the ball and waited for it to come to him.

I'm glad we seem to be taking a few more shots recently.....but that was just a bad decision. If 2 guys can pick it.....it shouldn't have been thrown.

I'm glad we seem to be taking a few more shots recently.....but that was just a bad decision. If 2 guys can pick it.....it shouldn't have been thrown.

I agree it wasn?t a good decision. My only point is Kenny has to do a better job to not let it be intercepted if he wants those chances.

Matt undo's 28 minutes of great football with 2 minutes of short bus quarterbacking.

Back