Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2017 NFC Playoff Thread

It's easy to never be wrong when you can just sweep away everything with a "well this happened so it doesn't count now".

I've never been wrong either actually. In fact everybody here is always spot on with their predictions.

When they don't happen it's only because they should have, but didn't.

I'm more correct than everyone else here combined. 5 more plus playoffs to go. The NFC North is still in play for Detroit when you see the Vikings schedule

I'm more correct than everyone else here combined. 5 more plus playoffs to go. The NFC North is still in play for Detroit when you see the Vikings schedule

How can you be more correct than everyone else when we are all always right?

How can you be more correct than everyone else when we are all always right?

You've never been right. Lions playoff team. Stafford elite. Good defense. Run game is injuries to Abdullah in 2016 then Oline most of 2017

You've never been right. Lions playoff team. Stafford elite. Good defense. Run game is injuries to Abdullah in 2016 then Oline most of 2017

I'm always right. Everything I've ever said either happened or it should have happened. According to you that means I'm always right.

Abdullah should have rushed for 100 yards on Thanksgiving but did not. According to you that doesn't make you wrong. Just using your own logic here.

And for the record I agreed that the Lions should be a playoff team before the season started. I do not hate Stafford either.

Have fun :)

I'm always right. Everything I've ever said either happened or it should have happened. According to you that means I'm always right.

Abdullah should have rushed for 100 yards on Thanksgiving but did not. According to you that doesn't make you wrong. Just using your own logic here.

And for the record I agreed that the Lions should be a playoff team before the season started. I do not hate Stafford either.

Have fun :)

Lions playoff team and Stafford elite with a good defense and good weapons is the only right answer. Anyone who says otherwise is wrong. No matter the injuries or ref mistakes for losses.

And the season is far from over. 11-5 or 10-6 very much on the table

Lions last 3 wins, Bears (Barely), Browns, and ARless Packers. Not a ringing endorsement to making a run.

Lions last 3 wins, Bears (Barely), Browns, and ARless Packers. Not a ringing endorsement to making a run.

at Ravens, at Bucs, Bears again, at Bengal, Packers done without Rodgers. Should be 5-0. We shall see

at Ravens, at Bucs, Bears again, at Bengal, Packers done without Rodgers. Should be 5-0. We shall see

Lol. I could easily see them going 0 and 5. Ravens and Bengals, in particular, aren't for sure wins.

Lol. I could easily see them going 0 and 5. Ravens and Bengals, in particular, aren't for sure wins.

5-0 is the most probable. 0-5 is the fluke scenario

If you can easily see them 0-5, not only are you bad fan, you are a misinformed fan.

Last edited:
5-0 is the most probable. 0-5 is the fluke scenario

If you can easily see them 0-5, not only are you bad fan, you are a misinformed fan.

A fan?! Bro, he doesn't watch Lions games!!! Lol

That is tomdalton. Another misinformed "fan"

Don't watch yet they have all these negative "strong" opinions regarding the Lions. At least hughes watches the games. He doesn't observe injuries but he watches at least.

Run game needs Oline to block better. Stud in pass pro with healthy Oline though so I'll take that.

Dline needs health and some guys to step up. Zettel has. Robinson and Washington can. Ansah needs health. The sack last game was nice. Need more snaps from him. And now Freeney into the mix

Last edited:

So if you watch 15 games you're less of a fan than if watching 16 games. What if someone only watches 12 games, how much of a fan are they? I think 45 years of watching 16 games a year is enough to say I'm a fan. I don't need to prove myself.

So if you watch 15 games you're less of a fan than if watching 16 games. What if someone only watches 12 games, how much of a fan are they? I think 45 years of watching 16 games a year is enough to say I'm a fan. I don't need to prove myself.

Ya. Great answer, buddy. You have already proven that you know squat about this team. You succeeded

Ya. Great answer, buddy. You have already proven that you know squat about this team. You succeeded

Look at that another day for you without having a conversation about anything. It's I agree, I don't agree, or you're wrong. So I missed 2 games whoop dee doo.

I do live in Arizona and have no local channels. I guess I didn't met your game watching Quota.

Back