Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2017 NFC Playoff Thread

Look at that another day for you without having a conversation about anything. It's I agree, I don't agree, or you're wrong. So I missed 2 games whoop dee doo.

I do live in Arizona and have no local channels. I guess I didn't met your game watching Quota.

He confused you with dalton

They are done. And I don't want to see them get in. There's nothing beneficial to getting in again as a 6 and getting swatted by a superior team.

Coaches need to be overhauled. Caldwell is in over his head. He has to be one of the worst game managers I have ever seen at the professional level. Challenging when he shouldn't and not when he should be. The allure of JBC is all but gone. Austin is a good DC, but that's about it.

Quinn needs to get his guy in, and this thing needs to be purged. This division was for the team ON A FUCKING platter, and they couldn't get it done. You will rarely, if ever have a path paved for you like it has.

They are done. And I don't want to see them get in. There's nothing beneficial to getting in again as a 6 and getting swatted by a superior team.

Coaches need to be overhauled. Caldwell is in over his head. He has to be one of the worst game managers I have ever seen at the professional level. Challenging when he shouldn't and not when he should be. The allure of JBC is all but gone. Austin is a good DC, but that's about it.

Quinn needs to get his guy in, and this thing needs to be purged. This division was for the team ON A FUCKING platter, and they couldn't get it done. You will rarely, if ever have a path paved for you like it has.

The North is still in play. The Vikings play the Falcons and Panthers on the road in the next two weeks. Comes down to division games.

The North is still in play. The Vikings play the Falcons and Panthers on the road in the next two weeks. Comes down to division games.

The north is in play about as much as it is for tywin lannister....the dead father.

Minnesota plays their 3rd string qb, Rodgers breaks a collarbone.... still can't even win our own division lol. What a terrible team.

Last edited:
3 games behind, 5 to go, behind a team that is clicking top to bottom.

The north is not in play, period.

The north is in play about as much as it is for tywin lannister....the dead father.

Minnesota plays their 3rd string qb, Rodgers breaks a collarbone.... still can't even win our own division lol. What a terrible team.

Spoilers damn it.

The Vikings win one of those, maybe both, giving them the edge even if we tie them for the division. Its too late, our fate was sealed on thanksgiving

Agree, almost 100%. Imo, this division was anything but handed to us. The Vikingswon the division 2 years ago with Teddy Bridgewater. Case Keenum is better than him, and the Vikings are just a better coached team, with talent everywhere.

Last edited:
The Vikings win one of those, maybe both, giving them the edge even if we tie them for the division. Its too late, our fate was sealed on thanksgiving

It's far from too late. Those are tough games for the Vikings. Plus they have to go to Lambeau with possibly Rodgers back. 3 losses right there are actually kind of probable.

Lions would win based on division record tie breaker.

You will rarely, if ever have a path paved for you like it has.

This is the second time that the Lions have botched a great opportunity to win the NFCN, when they also blew the '13 season when Rodgers missed much of it with a broken left non-throwing shoulder collarbone.

It's far from too late. Those are tough games for the Vikings. Plus they have to go to Lambeau with possibly Rodgers back. 3 losses right there are actually kind of probable.

If Rodgers is back by then he is back for us as well.

If Rodgers is back by then he is back for us as well.

You say that like he won't pick the Lions to win regardless of whether he's back or not. He'd pick the Lions over the Patriots in Foxboro, let's be real.

Last edited:

The Lions losing the next 3 is more possible than the Vikings losing the next 3. I think we lose 2 more games this season

This is the second time that the Lions have botched a great opportunity to win the NFCN, when they also blew the '13 season when Rodgers missed much of it with a broken left non-throwing shoulder collarbone.

This is different. One it's not over. Two the Vikings are 9-2 not 8-7-1. We beat the Packers in 2013 and 2017 without Rodgers. Lions played many good teams this time unlike 2013. They were losing to bad teams in 2013.

It's over. As soon as you can admit that, we can focus on important things like losing more to get a higher draft pick and praying Caldwell gets canned.

Back