Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan 57 Wofford 40 Final

I really don't like to seem the team going cold on shooting. Against a better team that will kill them.

Morgan should have 20 pts this game. They have nobody that can stop him.

There's somebody who can stop him, his name is Jordan Morgan. When was the last time Morgan scored 20?

It has happened - twice. Once in December 2009 against Condordia (not D1) and once that November against Gardner Webb

Last edited:
correct me if i'm wrong, but we've scored 23 points this half. wow.

We should be scoring 70 points a game

Well we won but need to clean this up

We lose by double digits on Saturday if we play this poorly again.

And sme of you questioned my questioning us beating Texas/asu when I raised that concern.

I just hope my worries are not proven

Texas can score easily and I thnk asu can too

We will have to match that

Michigan was sleepy for awhile also against SDSU last year, and awoke for an absolute pummeling against VCU. First game in the NCAA, bound to have some nerves. Went absolutely ice cold in the 2nd half, game was never in doubt.

Was at the wings game tonight (wow what a game!!). I was keeping tabs on the Michigan game as best I could and it seemed like we were largely in control as far as the score was concerned for most of the game. Did we really play as poorly as the game thread is making it sound? I know sometimes we can be a little overly critical during the heat of battle, so I'm just curious. 57 points is a low output for our offense, but only giving up 40 points on defense is really good.

Was at the wings game tonight (wow what a game!!). I was keeping tabs on the Michigan game as best I could and it seemed like we were largely in control as far as the score was concerned for most of the game. Did we really play as poorly as the game thread is making it sound? I know sometimes we can be a little overly critical during the heat of battle, so I'm just curious. 57 points is a low output for our offense, but only giving up 40 points on defense is really good.

Team was sloppy and lazy with the ball.. To many turnovers.. Plus just freaking shooting horrible in the second half. Shot great in the first half.. We had a lead most of the game...
They cut it to 7 in the second half but we hit a few and that was that.... Must play much better verses Texas... Hopefully we will..

media articles made it sound worse than it is, won't scroll through thread, but again, probably worse than it was

I was never once worried that Michigan was going to lose this game.

Back