Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan 57 Wofford 40 Final

There is absolutely no chance michigan loses this game. no chance. They will probably still cover the spread. My over 128.5 on the other hand, is toast - barely over 2 pts per minute, painful to watch.

No game is ever safe.... I am really pissed how poorly they are prepared for this game..
No effort on offense...
No effort to try and get easy buckets...
frustrating as hell..

big 3 point play, looked like it could have been called a charge on Morgan.

I just don't know why GR3 pulls up... He should drive and use the damn glass or dunk of these guys... Instead he try's to finesses all the damn time..

Last edited:
i was hoping we'd be up 30 on this team by now so we can rest levert and stauskas. They're so overworked this year.

No game is ever safe.... I am really pissed how poorly they are prepared for this game..
No effort on offense...
No effort to try and get easy buckets...
frustrating as hell..

It's painful to watch but I think it's pretty safe. They're playing as poorly as I've seen them play this year and they're up double digits.

Last edited:
@BFQuinn: Caris LeVert has missed 12 of his last 15 shot attempts dating back the Big Ten title game versus MSU.

That charge on Stauskas looks like a makeup for the one that should have been a charge on morgan.

That's like the 4th rebound that GR3 has fought one of his teammates over.

Back