Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2017 NFC Playoff Thread

I miss Suh.

Yep, if only we would've replaced him with Donald that year. Might not be talking about this right now. I think DT is our #1 need right now. We've got a ton of holes right now on the d. Lbs can't cover, and our dline can't get to the qb. Huge problem. I don't even know where we're at for CBS cuz our front seven does nothing

Yep, if only we would've replaced him with Donald that year. Might not be talking about this right now. I think DT is our #1 need right now. We've got a ton of holes right now on the d. Lbs can't cover, and our dline can't get to the qb. Huge problem. I don't even know where we're at for CBS cuz our front seven does nothing

You had me looking back at the 2014 draft, big mistake. So many quality players taken immediately after Ebron...what a miss.

You had me looking back at the 2014 draft, big mistake. So many quality players taken immediately after Ebron...what a miss.

Nah, that's not fair to Ebron. Injuries, lack of run game, bad weather at Ford Field, the gloves he wears don't have the exact size, so on and so forth.

Look at the game logs. And the reason he had a good game is because our Dline was dead

he had 3 games with over 7 YPA (lions here)
he had 2 games with over 260 yards (Lions here)
he had 3 games with a rating over 95 (Lions here)

Looking at the game log it looks to me like Flacco only had one really good game all year and that was vs. the Lions

he had 3 games with over 7 YPA (lions here)
he had 2 games with over 260 yards (Lions here)
he had 3 games with a rating over 95 (Lions here)

Looking at the game log it looks to me like Flacco only had one really good game all year and that was vs. the Lions

He had several efficient games. And also as I said, it was due to the Dline being dead. Flacco caught us at the perfect moment

Ansah healthy over Griffen. Ngata over Joseph. Robinson over Johnson. Hunter only Dline starter

Whitehead over Gedeon
Kendricks over Davis but could change
Barr over JRM or Worrilow

Slay over Rhodes
Quin and Smith are equal
Wilson or Killebrew over Sendejo
Waynes over Hayden/Lawson
Diggs over Alexander
Plus Tabor waiting in the wings could beat out Waynes eventually

Lions better Dline and secondary. Vikings better LBs at two spots but Davis could grow at Mike

This guy lol.

Lmao.

Haha.

He had several efficient games. And also as I said, it was due to the Dline being dead. Flacco caught us at the perfect moment

Ah yes... the good ol hotness factor gets brought back! Yes!

Remember when the Steelers got lucky a couple of years ago cause of the hotness factor! Lmao.

"Flacco caught us at the perfect moment."

I am curious is there not a time teams play us in a perfect moment?

"Flacco caught us at the perfect moment."

I am curious is there not a time teams play us in a perfect moment?

Vikings and Ravens were very healthy and very hot. We had won the previous 3.

One yard from beating the Steelers. Great game

Saints were healthy and Stafford on a bum ankle

Panthers had a rare good game from Cam and WRs

Falcons got us with the right dumbass ref crew

Basically Lions are 10-2 at worst

I think over the last 10 years of Lions football, every game that went by, there would be a graphic that would pop up reading something like this:

"(Insert team) has not done (this feat) since 2003, until today" Example given:

"The Cleveland Browns have not had anyone catch and run for 150 yards until today against the Lions."

I think over the last 10 years of Lions football, every game that went by, there would be a graphic that would pop up reading something like this:

"(Insert team) has not done (this feat) since 2003, until today" Example given:

"The Cleveland Browns have not had anyone catch and run for 150 yards until today against the Lions."

I hear first time all year for the other team in every single lions game... ever.

Vikings and Ravens were very healthy and very hot. We had won the previous 3.

One yard from beating the Steelers. Great game

Saints were healthy and Stafford on a bum ankle

Panthers had a rare good game from Cam and WRs

Falcons got us with the right dumbass ref crew

Basically Lions are 10-2 at worst

Stop blaming the refs for the Atlanta game. They followed the rulebook and league protocol.

The refs are to go with the TD call if very close. Everyone thought Tate scored live. Everyone!! Then when reviewed, he was down before the end zone. Since the clock should have continued, so the NFL RULE is a 10 second runoff.

You make it very hard to be a positive Lions when we have to argue common sense with you. Every QB having a great game against our defense is a sign of a weak defense no matter how many injuries. Four years and no 100 yard rusher signals a bad running game no matter how many injuries. Stop blaming everyone else for the Lions woes. Blame our players, coaches and front office. They are the ones in control of our team.

Stop blaming the refs for the Atlanta game. They followed the rulebook and league protocol.

The refs are to go with the TD call if very close. Everyone thought Tate scored live. Everyone!! Then when reviewed, he was down before the end zone. Since the clock should have continued, so the NFL RULE is a 10 second runoff.

You make it very hard to be a positive Lions when we have to argue common sense with you. Every QB having a great game against our defense is a sign of a weak defense no matter how many injuries. Four years and no 100 yard rusher signals a bad running game no matter how many injuries. Stop blaming everyone else for the Lions woes. Blame our players, coaches and front office. They are the ones in control of our team.

Every qb did not have a great game. You haters focus on the few that did

Refs fucked up more than that last play. Several blown calls on that final drive. And yes they messed up 10 sec rule along with the clock. Should have been 1 second left

You make it hard because you guys don't ovserve everything properly like I do. If lions had proper health they would have at least 8 or 9 wins so far

ahhh shud dup LKP

e15d5847e26691239e61dc4da9a2ab8b--bugs-bunny-funny-bobby-singer.jpg

Packers managed a win. Probably means AR plays the last 3 games. And more importantly Carolina won.

On a side note Chicago crushed Cinci.

Dallas won as well. With Atlanta earlier did we gain on anyone in front of us?

Back