Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2017 NFC Playoff Thread

Yes much better !!!!

I have purple nightmares of 3-17 verses the Vikings in the 1970's or therabouts.

Yes much better !!!!

I have purple nightmares of 3-17 verses the Vikings in the 1970's or therabouts.

I think I remember 2-19. We could never beat them. The worse, about to go to the playoffs if Minny lost their game 15 (forgot who they played) - and Ahmad Rashad makes a stupid TD catch in the last seconds..

Last edited:
That was just about the dumbest play I've ever seen by that DB. He was either trying to launch himself into a big hit when all he needed to do was wrap up and keep him in bounds, or it almost looked like he was ducking for some reason.

Last edited:
I think I remember 2-19. We could never beat them. The worse, about to go to the playoffs if Minny lost their last game (forgot who they played) - and Ahmad Rashad makes a stupid TD catch in the last seconds..

Something like that ..it was bad. I wanted the saints to win. Hopefully the Eagles will crush them.

Last edited:
That was just about the dumbest play I've ever seen by that DB. He was either trying to launch himself into a big hit when all he needed to do was wrap up and keep him in bounds, or it almost looked like he was ducking for some reason.

Yeah, I have NO clue what he's doing. If you think he's going to make the catch, just take the PI. That's literally the worst possible outcome.

Yup.. I remember the song.. I totally block from my memory the catch and the fact that the Vikings played 12 conference games and the Lions 14.

In my honest opinion it looked like he thought he was way too early and tried to not contact him by ducking underneath. Basically the dumbest play in playoff history.

In my honest opinion it looked like he thought he was way too early and tried to not contact him by ducking underneath. Basically the dumbest play in playoff history.

You are not wrong with everything you said .

I turned the channel .. What did the dumb saint coaches say? I never thought Payton was that smart. His challenges were awful today. His offenses are great and he has the 1 super bowl win. But he looks Ike leave it to beaver on the sidelines.

Last edited:
Same damn year as the bear thanksgiving kick return and a 10-9 loss to a 7-9 colts team . 24-23 loss to a 5-11 cardinal team.

*$&$!/!/!=!=&$_=!=&=?=($*/?=!/!=?=!/!=!=!/!/!/?

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/det/1980.htm

Damn lions
4-0
5-1
6-3
9-7

?_==*%*%*%*%&%*%&=_%*%?%*%*%*%*%*%*

Bears game.. If I remember correctly the Bears tied it 17-17 right at the end of regulation - an bam it's over. I vividly remember several Detroit players feverishly trying to catch the return man.

Interesting, Patriots (or Belichick) vs the guy he can't seem to beat, Coughlin.

Vikings luckiest team on planet. Keenum will be awful next year. Cant wait

that was a great game and great ending. I hope MN wins next week. They can beat the Pats.

3 of the final 4 teams have never won a super bowl.

yup and we all know Brady is winning another one right.

Back