Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2017 NFL Playoffs thread

Damn packers just are not going to lose again it looks like .. Wish we could go on a run like this .. 4-6 to nfc title game. Pretty freaking amazing.

Last edited:
I only watched the last 5 minutes and thought I saw the best game of the year..

Unreal that they keep squeaking by with that secondary. Rodgers isn't human.

Anyone see that play call by KC to score?? Hopefully, JBC did.......innovative and effect with a very low chance it loses yards.

Great design.

Red zone TD.

Didn't like the use of the timeout on fourth down with 15 seconds left on the clock it could cost kc.

Just can't give the good qb's that much time. Aaron and Ben will just deliver just about every time .

He didn't even need to hold on that 2 point conversion as he was going wide of Alex anyway.

Just can't give the good qb's that much time. Aaron and Ben will just deliver just about every time .

The last 5 minutes I don't think there was a time when Aaron didn't have to scramble to stay alive. I wasn't watching the game that closely throughout, but at the end the protection was bad.

Back